Manipulator, 5/8 Holes
The manipulator uses two rotating axis and one tilting axis to position your work in the ideal spot. For best results, always position the center of gravity of the work piece in line with the two rotating axis to achieve low resistance repositioning.
- Access difficult joints without putting yourself in an awkward position.
- Position the joint for fastest technique. Go from vertical up or overhead to a flat or downhill weld. Get the job finished with less mental and physical fatigue.
- Fast repositioning. No need to un-clamp.
* We also offer a 30-pc. fixturing kit (TUK5300) to make your set up on the new manipulator fast and accurate, minimize variables for repeat jobs.
Spring-loaded carbon brush grounds rotating plate to stationary grounding point.
Three Locking Positions - 0º and 30º on both sides.
Two large handles for quick and easy adjustment of rotary axis
Large leveling pads with wrench flats
Two casters for quick repositioning of manipulator.
* Fixturing kits available.